Nayee Disha Educational Society is an NGO registered as a charitable society and run by Mr. Surendra Kumar, an inspired and committed individual who has been conducting various social welfare activities for a long time. However, realizing that sporadic welfare activities would hardly bring about any sustainable change in a society where inequality, deprivation is the norm, the dedicated Mr. Surendra Kumar from Bihar decided to start serving the underserved in a well orchestrated and sustained manner, and thus the formation and registration of the NGO. Under his able management, the society has been continuously striving to achieve the objectives for which it has been set.
The organization works collectively by building a network with government, community, individuals and civil society organizations. Currently, it is working in Bihar across sectors like health, education, care of mother cow, marriage of poor girls, providing meals to the hungry, etc.
To help build a society where peace, equality and justice prevails and where there is discrimination and deprivation
To undertake activities for the sustainable development of socio-economically marginalized communities
- To support and empower socially and economically backward individuals
- To capacitate vulnerable communities
- To promote a rights based approach for social development
- To liaise with government departments for facilitating better service delivery
- To collaborate with individuals, communities, civil society organizations for policy level advocacy